Denver’s Woeber Carriage Company completed Trolley Car 25 in 1911. The trolley was one of seven cars on the Denver & Intermountain Interurban’s 13-mile Denver-Lakewood-Golden line from the 1910s to the line’s closing in 1950. Beginning in 1988, the Rocky Mountain Railroad Club Historical Foundation embarked on a 22-year restoration project, involving 500+ donors, and 96 volunteers contributing 24,000 hours toward the restoration of Car No. 25. The trolley is currently stored at the Denver Federal Center.